Break the wheel, educate yourself and market your business better.
What Does Breaking
My Chains Mean?
Through trial and error, then perfection, I have created and implemented my own marketing firm and now everything I’ve done and done for my clients, I’m going to teach you.
Breaking your chains means breaking yourself away from traditional means of building a life and business. Maybe you’re working a 9-5 your not happy with, or maybe you’ve been dreaming of owning a business but just need the tools to start it. Whatever your reason for breaking away from a normal job, Mother of Marketing is here to teach you how to market your business and build a strategy that will help you succeed.
Social Media Courses
- How to use Facebook for your business
- How to use Instagram for your business
- How to use LinkedIn for your personal brand reputation
- The technical aspects of utilizing social media
- How to form a social media strategy
- How to perform market research
- How to develop a brand-centric message on social media
- How to create a brand that social media loves
- Understanding how to engage an audience on social media
- Theories behind the proper usage of social media and engagement
- How to understand ROI on social media
- How to build a website
- How to develop an email marketing funnel/campaign
- Understanding how to create a holistic digital marketing plan
About The Classes
With classes ranging from brand development to marketing strategy creation, to understanding how to pitch brands to taking perfect Instagram photos, our program offers many benefits that include more value than many basic one-on-one classes have to offer.
This crash course in photography is brought to you by Emily Vance, a millennial photographer with over ten years experience. Emily has worked with bands, artists, Etsy shop owners, and so many other business owners over the years. Her deep level of understanding
Here are some of Emily’s class offerings
1. The Camera Phone
2. Intro to Photography
Be The Boss Of
Your Own Destiny
Your Pursuit of
You have a right to pursue happiness. Creating a brand centered around improving your quality of life and your family’s will aid you in achieving more than you could have ever imagined.
Are you ready to be happy?
Your guide to
If you’re tired of performing your own hashtag research and experimenting with hashtag combinations look no further than the ultimate hashtag list.
This list is perfect for influencers, personal finance experts, fashion and travel bloggers, brand reps and more.
Enter your email below to gain access to the list.