Idea To Brand Save $40 Until June 1
This DIY version of Brand Class is perfect for those seeking to understand how they can develop their own brand online.
Our workbook is on sale right now! Starting on June 1st, we’re launching an email course that will be your partner in discovering your brand.
Everything You’re about to Learn…
How To Make The Workbook “Work” For You
Define Who You Are.
Join The Facebook Community.
Here we discuss everything we write about, what your struggles are, and put our heads together to solve any problems you may be facing.
Want The Full Brand Class Version?
Ready to sign up? Join me, together we’ll make the world a better place and deliver you to happiness.
Be The Boss Of Your Own Destiny
Your Pursuit of Happiness
How Brand Class & Sarah Help
In This Class You’ll Learn
- Reflection on who you are/ was/and will become to identify your personal beliefs and a self-evaluation.
- Creation of brand beliefs, behaviors and a vision statement
- Identifying the aesthetics of your brand (getting into design)
- Goal setting based on new beliefs, behaviors, and vision
- Content writing for the pages of your website
- Definition of and creation of your brand experience
- Development of your brand’s voice and tone
- Creation of website; wireframe, design, tech specs, web security, content plan
- Social media training
- Social media strategy development
- Email strategy development
- Networking strategies
- Video content strategy development
Working with Sarah has been such an incredible learning experience. It’s provided me the tools and support I’ve always needed to get next level with my business.
Sarah helped me lay the groundwork for my website and in essence, helped bridge the gap between my lack of knowledge regarding websites and what I was good at.
Sarah brought a level of energy, knowledge, and creativity to the table which allowed my business dream to become reality in a few short weeks.
She is not only cheery with a great sense of humor, but she is also determined, strong willed and has a unique creative marketing skill set.
Sarah is a smart, creative, driven, social media marketer. She understands strategy, community and how to engage an audience.
Alternative Wheel Breaking Methods
- Yearly month-to-month content calendar
- Weekly content schedule
- Strategy template
- KPI template (key performance indicators)
- Website checklist
- Brand development checklist
- Contract template
- Color Palette tools from Canva
- Four social media based modules
- Customer avatar template
- Current customer/family and friend evaluation sheet and email