This is the Contact Form You’re Looking For.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
A few tips for sending me an email:
1. Be concise.
Pro tip: Skip the set-up. Be direct. How can I help? I’m not looking to be sold on anything, so please no pitches.
2. Be specific in your message.
For example: You have a speaking invitation for an event taking place this fall in Seattle, or online, or Westeros? Give me the deets!
3. Research first, then ask.
Do you want to interview me for your blog or newsletter or…?
First, thank you. Second, please be specific about what you would like to talk about, when, and where this will be published.
4. Be aware of things I probably won’t respond to.
Those topics include:
- business advice if we aren’t already friends
- any sentence with the phrase “pick my brain” in it
- requests for coverage (because I’d rather make that decision on my own)
- SEO services or anything to do with revamping my website. Did you read my about page or look at my work?
Thank you! Speak soon!